Sunday, August 13, 2006

Slowly over the years I've come to realize that what is today known as love is nothing more than a great farce. Nowadays what is known as love is in truth obsession. People speak of love as if it were all that there is to life, and they speak of life as if it were worthless without love. The truth is this love is a luxury. Of course I'm not speaking of the love from a mother to a son, or a father to his daughter, I'm speaking of the love that exists between a man and a woman. This love is a luxury and like all luxuries if one is to truly appreciate it he must work hard to get it. Love in the twenty first is practically a birthright... this of course is a bunch of bullshit, so please allow me to explain a bit of what I've come to understand about love (and yes I realize that I may be wrong about what I believe but i know that the crap above is just that... crap).

So this is what I think on love. Like I said before its a luxury. It is also extremely difficult because what love asks is trust, communication, time, patience, understanding, forgivness, creativity, passion, wisdom, caring, confidence, tenderness, sacrifice, and attention. The worst part of this is that it is needed from both sides. With all of this even the best of loves are uncertain. The best example of love is the life of a human. It starts small, grows quickly in its youth and as it grows older it must be cared for more and more if it is to last.

So to those of you who belive that love is eternal, that it is for everyone, and that it is what justifies our existence... please shut up.

Thank you,
Vibreo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tan abstracto es el amor, que no tiene una sola cara. Para tí, es una farsa estúpida y lujosa.

¿Será que tiene un efecto difuso ya que todos somos seres humanos diferentes?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Vero said...

I love you gordis

Vero

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home