Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I dedicate this Blog to the bastard that stole my mirrors.

I read once that there is only one crime and that is stealing. All other crimes derive from this one. Murder for instance is robbing someone of their chance to live and also in some cases robbing someone else the oppurtunity to kill them. Rape is when you steal someones innocence. Battery is robbing someone of their looks for a while and a good day. Lying is robbing someone of the truth as is omitting. Abuse is robbing someone of their happiness. If you cheat you rob someone else of their effort. In all these cases the crime is theivery. Now if by chance you steal some side mirrors then your an asshole and a theif. Someone stole my side mirrors, I hope he dies slowly. In fact I hope that he dies really really slowly worse than the bastard that wrote a book on the color blue.

Vibreo

1 Comments:

Blogger Vero said...

awwww pobecito gordito -^^

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home