Sunday, August 20, 2006

Where am I? by Vibreo

I'm in my couch, but I'm in her arms. I'm in Monterrey, but I'm gone. I'm here and there no where. Where am I? Now if I were a smart man, which I'm not, I would be where my body rests. If I were a wise man, which I'm not, I would be where my heart lies. The truth is that I am neither smart nor wise I am merely myself, by myself. Without you, its strange, I feel alone. As if some part of me were suddenly missing. Its a feeling akin to walking out of you house without your boxers on, you know something is wrong but you don't know what. Whats worse is I miss you already and it still hasn't been 8 hours since I last saw you, kissed you, bit you. Jenny. Now I touch my neck and the pain makes me think of you, reminds me of you, makes me long for you. It seems I can't get my fill of you. Your silky skin, your sparkling eyes, your passionate tounge, your tender hands, your honey lips. I miss you, all of you. Thats where I am. I'm missing you, by myself. I'm too selfish to share my missing you, its for me and me alone, I miss you enough for everyone, no one else need miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home