Tuesday, August 22, 2006

About Me by Vibreo

Everyone who reads this knows enough about me to paint a pretty good picture about who I am. I wish to fill in the blanks. I was born in Texas March 11, 1986 to Ana Elsa Ruvacaba and Raul Ruvalcaba (I think my dad has a middle name but I'm not sure). I grew up till the 4th grade in an apartment complex on paredes line in Apartment I 1 of Sun Colony apartments. In those days I was very small and weighed less than 40 pounds (thats less than 20 kilos for my mexican friends). In school I often excelled but in 3k I was often reprimanded for using "unfriendly words". I remember in kindergarden that I was the only kid who knew how to use the words fuck, bitch, or asshole. While everyone used poopy head and shit like that I told people to Fuck off. Me and my friends we mostly of the popular bunch back then. We would hang out after lunch at the Big Toy and spend the hours trying to kick each other off the slide or tire or whatever we were playing on. I loved to wrestle with anyone even girls (though they cried to much). I remember I had a friend once who had diarrhea and he farted alot on that day. He used to sit on the letter R and I sat on the S. My best friend was Matthew. My teacher in those young days was Mrs. Flores, my PE coach was Mr. Nickels and a substitute teacher was Ms. Dominguez who later married Mr. Nickles, I remember she was beautiful. Both were very nice to me even though I was quite the trouble maker. In those years I was in love with a girl named Ruth Milstead. She wasn't very fast and one day I showed her a better way of running and she tagged me when we played tag that day. I got in fights quite a bit as I had a short temper and the boy I fought with was Angelo who I finally came to peace with about in 4th grade. And thats pretty much what my life was like in kindergarden, I was fearless, confident and full of energy. But that had to change, when I got a little older passing to 1st I was dancing once to Micheal Jackson and my brother told me I didn't know how to dance. I went to my first dance that year and cried the whole time because I didn't know how to dance. This influence of my brother plays an important point in just about all my life.
Now I pass to the first grade, but I'll talk about that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home