Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Traitorous End. by Vibreo

Keeping in style with my earlier writings I'm going to talk about piss again seeing as this is a subject I know quite a bit about. For starters I've been pissing once, twice and some days even four times a day since I was born this means of course that I have 20 (almost 21) years of solid pissing experience behind me.
Let me tell you these years have not been all milk and cookies. For example, I clearly remember the day that I waited to long. It was a fateful day in kindergarden, also in 1st grade, once in 2nd grade, and the last time was in 4th grade due to a contest with my friends about who could hold it in longest, first I felt the build up, this is a common feeling like a giant pressure starting to form up in your lower abdomen. Second of course is the relief, this comes after a few minutes of holding it in, depending on how much you can hold it in is how many times you will pass through step one and two. I was young and only able to go step 1 2 1 then 3 and 4. Step three is the pain you get from holding it in too long, it feels like being stabbed with a rusted spoon. Finally step four is pissing, this can be either by choice or by force. In the above mentioned situations it was force that took me. Other times force comes once I've reached the toilet causing me to spill my precious urine on innapropriate objects (bath mats, cat litter, bath tubs, lavatory, floors). But I wish to speak you about the ideal situation, pissing by choice, in a bathroom, without any rush and completely enjoying the situation.
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, it doesn't happen often really but its almost a perfect piss. You walk calmly over to the restroom, you unzip, whip out, aim and finally piss. Some people think this is not a perfect piss, they prefer to rush, to feel the release of a piss held in too long however these people are obviously under the bell curve, they are vulgar, short, probably missing some extremeties and smell of rabbit pittle so their opinions will not be taken into account here. So you piss and enjoy, you relax alittle, probably shuffle, if your anything like me you aim at different areas of the toilet to hear the tones maybe even pinch off a bit so that you can make a little piss song. It doesn't matter really, what ever floats your boat as long as you enjoy your piss. Then at the end you feel the pressure drop and ever so slowly your piss comes to a halt. Its really a magical moment, you shake off 2 times (anymore and your just playing with yourself) and finally stick it back in. This was my everyday piss it varied little, most days I had enough time to wait between shakes so that I could make sure I got all the piss out, finally I would put it back in, zip up and wash my hands. I'm sure this sounds familiar to everyone, and if it doesn't well then thats ok to, this last part is the really important part in fact its the most important part. One day for no particular reason I decided to check on my package after having pissed, and I found to my very great surprise, a wet spot on my underwear. I thought maybe this was caused by my having opend my pants with wet hands but seeing the placement of the wetspot I noticed that it corresponded perfectly with my peehole. This was too much for me, so I quickly zipped up and vowed to shake more the next time I went to the bathroom. The truth is, no matter how many times I shook, even if I shook to the point of getting a chubby, I would still get the wet spot. This is the traitorous end. It happens almost everyday and now that I know about it I have lost the perfect piss.
Why would I bring take the time to explain this to everyone. Destroy their perfect piss. Well, I don't mean to but I just thought you guys might want to know that your pissing on yourselves on a daily basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home