Sunday, August 27, 2006

4am by Vibreo

Funny I never thought this would happen. Its four AM and I can only think of you. Do you think of me like this? When I close my eyes I can feel your lips on mine, and if I remember really hard I feel you tounge also. Then I picture my hands roaming your body. Sometimes its too much and I have to write or do exercise or study, anything really as long as it forces my brain elsewhere. However, invariably my thoughts turn to you. How these days drag?!! I think clocks are broken cause apparently its been 7 days now since I last saw you but I'm almost sure its been at least a month, maybe more, maybe a year, a decade, a century, a millenium. Does a kiss travel through the internet?? If it does heres one. Or maybe if I put alot through it will work better, so I send you 1 million kisses and you can put them where you want. How about hugs, do those pass? If so then have some of those to. I hope they reach you, and if not then I'll give them to you, 20 days thats all, 20 days. 20 years, 20 millenia. Time can't fly fast enough it seems. Its barely 402, 2 min thats all thats passed. Not enough, it wont be enough till your in my arms again and then as if just to spite me time will fly through your arms as well and it will be gone. So lets make a wish, lets wish that on the night of sept 15 time will hold its breath and let me take yours away. I wish, I wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home